PAM-N Analysis Software
The PAM feature enables FlexDCA to perform electrical and optical measurements on Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM4) waveforms. In Eye/Mask mode, perform measurements such as:
- Eye-centric measurements:
- Eye height
- Eye width
- Level-centric measurements:
- Mean level (voltage or power)
- Thickness (rms and p-p)
In Oscilloscope mode, you can analyze pattern waveforms including linearity and PRBS patterns:
In addition, PAM4 signals can be selected for simulated modules.
- Legacy license 200/300. Jitter and amplitude analysis (Jitter mode) for PAM4 waveforms with IEEE JP03 patterns.
- Legacy license 201. PAM4 LFE, CTLE, and DFE equalizers enabled for PAM4 waveforms.
- Legacy license SIM. Embedding / de-embedding of channels for PAM4 waveforms.